We are at the forefront in modelling and forecasting the economics of hydrogen. Our dedicated hydrogen team follows policy developments and project activities meticulously to keep our subscribers fully updated.
Our European Hydrogen Service offers a one-stop shop for all relevant policy, technology and economic assessments, plus supply and demand analysis.
In-depth market insights:
- Bi-annual hydrogen market attractiveness reports
- Demand scenarios by country and sector
- Analysis of demand and supply drivers
- Analysis of market developments and associated impacts on power markets
- Global project database, mapping out electrolysers and R&D grants
- All data easily downloadable in Excel format
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across the European Hydrogen market
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our European Hydrogen Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.