Our in-house modelling suite covers all aspects of energy including natural gas, oil, coal, power and carbon.
This approach captures the interactions between commodities and provides a single unified world view.
In-depth market insights:
- Quarterly market price forecast for three scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2050
- Price forecast to 2050 for Great Britain (NBP), Germany (NCG, GPL), Netherlands (TTF) and Belgium (ZEE) gas hubs
- Demand scenarios by country and sector
- Forecast of supply by source
- LNG sendouts forecast
- Gas storage utilisation forecast
- Analysis of demand and supply drivers
- Analysis of market developments and associated impacts on power markets
- All data easily downloadable in Excel format
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across the European Gas markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Feb 2021 (Subscriber only event)
Weather years and impact on flex
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our EU Gas Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.