We are the hub for Belgian power market analysis, with in-house policy expertise and quality modelling.
Our Belgian power market service subscribers receive a well-rounded package to manage and mitigate risks, and understand upcoming market developments. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with the Aurora team and the client group.
Annual forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 3 scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2050
- Capacity market price forecast
- Price distributions and peak prices
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- Spark spreads and capture prices for CCGT
- Capacity development, generation mix, interconnector capacity, capacity buildout, exports
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price, demand)
- Analysis of key sensitivities
- Data in Excel – all forecast data easily downloadable in Excel format
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Feb 2021 (Subscriber only event)
Hydrogen in France
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Belgium Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.