We are at the forefront in modelling and forecasting Australia’s complex energy future. Our Australian Power Market Service subscribers receive a well-rounded package to help manage and mitigate risks, and better understand the NEM and its intricacies.
Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by interactivity with our team and the influential client group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along six scenarios (Central, Low, Government Intervention, Grid Invest, ISP, Two Degrees) in five regions to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices)
- Capacity and generation mix and interconnector flows
- All relevant input assumptions – demand, supply, commodities, network augmentation, uplift
- Dispatch-weighted average prices (capture price) for onshore wind and solar PV
- Quarterly Global Energy Market forecast reports
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Sydney and Melbourne, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across the Australian power market
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across the globe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Thursday 20 May, 2021
The impact of alternative weather years in the NEM
For our Q2 2021 subscriber Group Meeting, we will forecast the market based on 10 recent weather years to explore differences in generation, and implications for volumes and prices for renewable assets by state.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Australian Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.