We are at the forefront of modelling and forecasting Australia’s complex energy future, in which batteries will play a big role.
Our Australian Flexible Energy Market service gives subscribers the tool kit to understand and participate in flexibility markets. Our bankable revenue forecasts and downside scenario risk analysis mitigates risks, and provides clarity to enable deployment.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecasts along 2 scenarios (Central and Low) in 5 regions to 2050, at half-hour granularity
- Frequency Control and Ancillary Service (FCAS) price forecasts along 2 scenarios (Central and Low) in 5 regions to 2050, at half-hour granularity
- Battery storage capacity outlook along 2 scenarios (Central and Low)
- Battery storage CAPEX trajectories for 1, 2 and 4 hour battery duration
- A wide range of investment cases for battery storage assets across durations, start year, scenario and 5 states
- Annual gross margins for different revenue streams under each investment case
- Historic year-to-date operational and revenue metrics for existing, grid-scale battery storage assets in the NEM
- All historic and forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your project
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across the Australian flexible energy market
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across the globe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
4 March, 9:30am AEDT
Subscriber only event
Market consensus scenarios and Aurora’s annual outlook
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Australian Flexible Energy subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.